Warranty Terms & Conditions
All Parts, Devices and Accessories sold by Renewable Mobile Group carry a warranty.
Repair Parts & Accessory Warranty
Repair Parts & Accessory Warranty
Warranty period is as follows:
- Premium Aftermarket Screens (XO6/XO7/PMG+) – Lifetime Warranty
- iPhone Parts Excluding Batteries (Original & Aftermarket)-2 Years Warranty
- Apple Original Accessories – 1 Year Warranty
- Samsung Original Parts – 1 Year Warranty
- All Batteries – 6 Months Warranty
- All Other Products – 1 Year Warranty (Unless stated otherwise)
Warranty covers any faults and defects in the product, however does not include physical damage, liquid damage or installation damage and any warranty will be void if such an issue is found.
Renewed & Refurbished Device Warranty
Renewed and Refurbished Devices carry a 6 month limited warranty from purchase date (Battery is only covered for 3 months from purchase).
In the unusual event that something does go wrong, we request that you initially rule out that a software fault or bug has not caused the issue, in a lot of cases modern smart phones and tablets experience software issues which are usually resolved with a simple software upgrade or restore from your actual device, if this does not resolve the issue please contact the team at Renewable Mobile on 1800 751 907 or by via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will assess the device and isolate the fault, as well as identify if the fault has come from a result of physical damage, following which our team will be able to advise further details.
Physically damaged devices are NOT covered under ours or the manufacturers warranties. If the fault is minor our qualified technicians will repair the device within a 2 day turnaround from receipt. If we cannot repair your device we will replace it with the same or equivalent device at our discretion. You are entitled to a replacement within the stated warranty term for a major failure.
Devices are not expected to be indestructible; a consumers use of a product can affect its durability.
What is NOT covered:
Any physical damage, including but not limited to cracked or broken screens.
Any device that has internal evidence of liquid.
What is covered:
The warranty covers issues or defects with any part of the device as long as the warranty terms have been followed, Including but not limited to faults with the speakers, charging port, buttons, microphone & screen (as long as no physical damage).
Returning the device when there is no faults
In the event that a device has no given faults, however you wish to return the device for another reason a 15% restocking fee will apply.
The device must be in the exact condition it was purchased in and returned with any supplied box or accessories.
If there is any physical damage a repair fee may apply.
Please note that devices returned that have not been signed out of iCloud will not be accepted, if the device is dead please use a computer and access www.icloud.com to sign out of the iCloud account.
NEW RMA / Warranty Process
We now have an online returns process which will help you lodge and track any returns, once the return is received back in our warehouse and approved we will add funds to your online wallet which you can use on your next order.
To lodge the return follow these steps for all items ordered from the Renewable site.
1. Go to https://renewablemobile.supply/my-account/orders/
2. Find the order and click “Lodge Warranty Return” under actions
3. Tick the item/s to return, change quantity and fill in the reason for return, then submit the request.
4. You will then receive an email which you can print out and send back with the items (if you have multiple orders please lodge a return for each order, but you can ship them all in the same parcel).
- All items must be returned to us before we can credit the item.
- If any orders are received with damaged or missing parts, please notify us within 48 hours of signed receipt.
- Warranty does not cover shipping costs back to us.
If you did NOT originally order the items from the Renewable Site, please fill in the warranty form below.